We have a great mix of desk space and private offices
Coworking Desk Space provides a unique environment where entrepreneurs, freelancers and small businesses can mix together; create new networks, communities and collaborations. Coworking is where individuals rent a privately partitioned desk space in an open plan room, making it extremely affordable. Many people who could afford a private office still instead choose coworking as it provides invaluable networking opportunities, social interaction and a bit of a “buzz” compared to being isolated in a single room. The coworking rooms come all set up with a desk, chair, VOIP telephone, internet cabling, privacy screens, lockable pedestal, and file storage. Although coworking is all about being social, privacy is also protected with desk screens, lockable file storage and quiet places for making private calls when needed.
Private Offices are available in all shapes and sizes to suit a variety of businesses. We have a range of one man rooms, two man rooms, three man rooms, and some larger rooms suitable for up to six people. The rooms are designed with the small business in mind meaning you are not paying for more space than you need to. Private rooms start from £295 per month to £795 for the very largest rooms.
Coworking spaces and private offices have a variety of extras included in the price:
* Already connected for telephone and internet use
* Unlimited fibre broadband availability and free access for desk space tenants
* Buildings insurance and maintenance
* 2 hours free use of meeting room
* Half price meeting room hire thereafter
* Gas and Electricity bills
* Free teas and coffees
* Access to VOIP telephone system with good value calls
* High quality printer photocopier with full colour and A3
* Courtyard garden
* Access to social events and business courses at Blake House
* Business Rates are included in coworking rooms only
* Unbranded building – your visitors will be unaware the building is not your own.
* We don’t charge VAT on desk space or private rooms saving you 20% if you are not vat registered, and helps with cash flow if you are.